SharePoint 2010 development workshop focus on SharePoint customization using Visual studio 2010 as development platform.
During this workshop the students will learn how to access the SharePoint objects and modify them using the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
- Experience with ASP.NET 3.5 with Visual Studio 2008 (or later)
- Experience performing end user tasks with SharePoint 2007 or SharePoint 2010 and an understanding of the purpose and use of SharePoint List and Library.
- How to access SharePoint 2010 objects programmatically
- How to develop Web Parts for SharePoint 2010 solutions
- How to develop solutions that access database data by using Business Connectivity Services
- How to enable auditing on SharePoint Library Programmatically
- How to work with Word Automation Service to convert Word document to PDF
- Learn SharePoint Branding & Master page using SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio
- How to develop SharePoint Workflow using Visual Studio
- How to configure the SQL Reporting service in SharePoint Integrated mode
- How to publish the reports to SharePoint Library
About Infocenter Training Institute
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses