- Fees / Price TBC
- Duration 35 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
• Limited Promotions
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist Exams
When you pass Exam 70-573: TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development, you complete the requirements for the following certification(s): MCTS: SharePoint 2010, Application Development and counts as credit toward the following certification(s): MCPD: SharePoint Developer 2010
This course provides existing .NET developers with practical information and labs that enables them to build solutions on the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 platform.
This course is intended for professional developers who use Microsoft SharePoint 2010 in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment. Members of the audience are experienced users of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1. The audience understands how to use the new features of SharePoint 2010 and Visual Studio 2010.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe the SharePoint 2010 development platform and the benefits and features that it offers to developers.
• Use development tools that are integrated with the SharePoint 2010 development platform, such as Visual Studio 2010
and SharePoint Designer 2010.
• Develop Web Parts for SharePoint 2010 solutions.
• Develop code that uses the server-side objects provided by the SharePoint 2010 development platform.
• Develop event receivers and manipulate application settings for SharePoint 2010 solutions.
• Develop solutions that access external data by using Business Connectivity Services.
• Develop workflows as part of SharePoint 2010 solutions.
• Develop code that uses the client-side objects provided by the SharePoint 2010 development platform.
• Develop server ribbon controls and client dialogs for the new user interface platform of SharePoint 2010.
• Develop Microsoft Silverlight applications that are integrated with SharePoint 2010 data and solutions.
• Develop sandboxed solutions for SharePoint 2010.
• Develop code that uses the taxonomic and user profile services of the SharePoint 2010 development platform.
• Develop code that uses the content management services of the SharePoint 2010 development platform.
Before attending this course, students must have:
• An understanding of the problem-solving techniques that apply to software development
• Approximately 12 months experience with ASP.NET 3.5 with Visual Studio 2008 (or later)
• Approximately 1 month development experience with SharePoint 2007 or SharePoint 2010 and VS2010 (includes beta
releases) creating code that interacts with the SharePoint Server-side APIs
• Experience performing end user tasks with SharePoint 2007 or SharePoint 2010 and an understanding of the purpose and use of the following:
- Documents and Libraries
- Personalizing an SP page/site
- Using MySites
- Using SharePoint Designer
- Module 1: Introduction to the SharePoint 2010 Development Platform
- Module 2: Using SharePoint 2010 Developer Tools
- Module 3: Developing SharePoint 2010 Web Parts
- Module 4: Working with SharePoint Objects on the Server
- Module 5: Creating Event Receivers and Application Settings
- Module 6: Developing Solutions by Using Business Connectivity Services
- Module 7: Developing SharePoint 2010 Workflows
- Module 8: Working with Client-Based APIs for SharePoint 2010
- Module 9: Developing Interactive User Interfaces
- Module 10: Developing Silverlight Applications for SharePoint
- Module 11: Developing Sandboxed Solutions
- Module 12: Working with SharePoint Server Profiles and Taxonomy APIs
- Module 13: Developing Content Management Solutions
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Accounting, IT, Computing and Technology
I am a CCTV technician and wish to improve my skills. which field of study can I take or which co...
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Engineering, IT, Computing and Technology