- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Amman, Jordan 11171
Microsoft® Project is widely used by project managers as the main scheduling tool to plan and monitor the project progress.
By end of the training workshop, attendees should be able to develop and monitor their project plans using Microsoft® Project 2010
What You Will Cover:
- Getting Started with Microsoft Office Project 2010
- Creating and Defining Projects
- Working with Estimates and Dependencies
- Working with Deadlines, Constraints, and Task Calendars
- Working with Resources
- Predicting Behavior by Using Task Types and the Scheduling Formula
- Customizing and Formatting
- Analyzing Resource Utilization
- Tracking Progress
- Creating Reports
- Managing Multiple Projects
Rapid Growth Institute is a project management solutions provider operating in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. they aim to utilize modern techniques to enable their customers accelerate their projects, achieve high performance and excellence.
their solutions range from training, coaching, recruiting skilled project management restheirces, consulting and project management office (PMO) setup.
Founded in 2010 by a consultant with 30 years of experience delivering services to customers in telecoms, government, banking, manufacturing, oil & gas, mining, airlines, information technology and business sectors in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Jordan, Sudan and Libya.See all Rapid Growth Institute courses