- This course is intended for experienced information workers who want to learn advanced-level PowerPoint 2010 skills.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Collaborate with other people.
- Save presentations in other formats.
- Send presentations directly from PowerPoint.
- Password-protect presentations.
- Add and review comments.
- Merge presentation versions.
- Create theme colors and fonts.
- View and change slide masters.
- Create slide layouts.
- Save custom design templates.
- Adapt presentations for different audiences.
- Rehearse presentations.
- Prepare presentations for travel.
- Save presentations as videos.
- Change default program options.
- Customize the ribbon.
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar.
About IT & Business Consulting Group
Whether you need a one-day onsite training course, full-service consulting, or if you are not really sure which solution will work, we can help.
ITBCG is a leading and innovative learning provider with over twenty years’ experience of providing best in-class learning solutions. We work in partnership with our customers to deliver flexibility, value and service. We develop innovative programs to ensure that every aspect of the learning development, delivery and administration of courses work to our clients’ benefit.
We provide IT and business skills learning to both the private and public sector companies and organizations. Our core training is focused on Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA Citrix, EC-Council, Oracle, and ISC2 and best practice. This includes ITIL® Service Management and ISO, and PMI which is tied into business process improvement, project management, and business analysis and leadership development. See all IT & Business Consulting Group courses