Participants will acquire the basic knowledge and skills needed to create presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint®.
- Customize the Microsoft PowerPoint® interface environment.
- Customize a design template in Microsoft PowerPoint®.
- Add visual content features to a Microsoft PowerPoint® presentation.
- Add special effects to a Microsoft PowerPoint® presentation.
- Customize slide show presentations.
Module 1: Customizing the MicrosoftPowerPoint® Environment
- The user interface and the ribbon
- Customization of the Quick Access toolbar
- Personalizing the Microsoft PowerPoint® interface
- Customizing save options
- Creation of new presentations
Module 2: Customizing a Design Template
- Customization and set-up of a slide master
- Adding elements to slide masters
- Customization of slide layouts
- Creation of custom themes
- Adding common slide information
- Modifying the notes master
- Modifying the handout master
- Creation and modification of presentation elements
Module 3: Working with Visual Content
- Creation of SmartArt™ diagrams
- Modification of SmartArt™ diagrams
- Insertion and modification of charts
- Insertion and modification of tables
Module 4: Adding Special Effects to Presentations
- Applying, customizing, modifying and removing animations
- Adding multimedia elements
- Customizing slide transitions
Module 5: Customizing a Slide Show Presentation
- Set-up of a custom show
- Creation of a presenter-independent slide show
- Set-up of automatic slide show repetition
- Preparation of printed slide show materials
Participants will be evaluated based on their participation in class discussions and activities
A specialized and unique service provided by EBI's Research and Awareness Department. At the Egyptian Banking Institute, we produce publications every year about the EBI’s business performance, our charitable giving, our efforts to reduce the impact of our businesses on the environment, and other measures of our sustainability.See all Egyptian Banking Institute courses