- Duration: 2 Days
This instructor-led class is designed for the Site Owner / "power user" of a SharePoint site or site collection who needs to know how to create sites and lists, manage user access and customize lists and web part pages.
This class is designed for the owner of a Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 site or site collection who needs to know how to create and customize sites and lists, manage user access and customize lists and web part pages.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use and Customize Lists and Libraries.
- Create InfoPath Forms Libraries.
- Create Basic and Web Part Web Pages.
- Add and Customize Web Parts.
- Customize Sites and Workspaces.
- Manage Users and Groups access / security.
- Monitor Site Activity.
- Module 1: The Role of the Site Owner
- Module 2: SharePoint Review
- Module 3: Using and Customizing Lists
- Module 4: Creating Forms Libraries
- Module 5: Creating Web Pages
- Module 6: Sites and Workspaces
- Module 7: Users and Groups
- Module 8: Site Activity
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses