- Price TBC
- Duration 21 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Center Benefits - PMI Courses :
• PMI ® Global Registered Education Provider
• PMI ® Contact Hours: Each Contact Hour is 1 PDU
• SitesPower has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute, PMI.
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Center
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
Learn Project 2013—one step at a time!
- Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to manage the complete project life cycle with Project 2013. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Work with Project 2013 on your PC or touch-enabled device
- Build and fine-tune your project plan
- Schedule tasks and milestones, and assign resources
- Track progress and costs, and manage variances
- Troubleshoot delays and budget overruns
- Customize Gantt chart views, tables, and calendars
- Learn project-management best practices
Target Audience - Beginner / Intermediate
- Introduction to Microsoft Project
- Simple Scheduling Basics
- Advanced Scheduling Techniques
- In-Depth and Special Subjects
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)