- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
Unified Communications bridges the gap between telephony and computing to deliver real-time voice, messaging, and conferencing to the desktop environment. Office Communications Server (OCS) is the centerpiece of Microsoft's Unified Communications strategy. OCS brings together e-mail, instant messaging, and conferencing with both voice and video. In this course, you will gain hands-on experience deploying and conducting on-premise web conferencing using audio and video equipment. You will also deploy a media gateway with analog phone sets.
- This course incorporates material from the Official Microsoft Learning Products (OMLPs):
- Course 5177: Implementing and Maintaining Instant Messaging Using
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
- Course 5178: Implementing and Maintaining Audio/Visual Conferencing and Web Conferencing Using Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
- Course 5179: Implementing and Maintaining Telephony Using Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 Certification
- MCTS: Office Communications Server 2007, Configuration
- This course covers concepts that are addressed in Exam 70-638: TS: Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007, Configuring.
- IT professionals and infrastructure specialists who want to learn how to implement Microsoft OCS 2007
- Implement and deploy an instant messaging solution using OCS 2007 Standard and Enterprise Editions
- Use instant messaging and presence information
- Determine the implementation requirements for on-premise conferencing
- Implement an on-premise conferencing solution using OCS 2007 Standard and Enterprise Editions
- Deploy and configure participant clients for on-premise conferencing
- Work with on-premise web and audio/video conferencing
- Implement and maintain telephony using OCS 2007
- Plan and deploy OCS 2007 in a PBX telephony environment
- Plan and deploy OCS 2007 Enterprise Telephony Solutions
- Monitor and maintain OCS 2007
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses