- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Kuwait City, Kuwait City
Office 365 is Microsoft’s smart and simple answer to cloud computing. Using the various programs in Office 365, you can do all the tasks you’re used to doing in your favorite Office applications.
You will be able to write documents, create presentations, check email, manage your calendar, crunch numbers, and more—and then share what you create in real time on a team site, design and publish a website, and even create and host live online meetings while you’re traveling on the train, sitting in a coffee shop, or dialing in on your phone.
Businesses of all sizes—with teams of all configurations, working from all locations—will find that Office 365 makes connecting, sharing information, and collaborating on projects easy and intuitive
- Enjoy your own office 365 account
- Create your different users and admin them
- Use e-mail without configure and server
- Communicate immediately with Lync
- Share your PC desktop with your manager and colleagues
- Design your work website simply and without the aid of specialists
- Share your files and continue without trouble
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses