- Price AED 1,500
- Duration 15 Hours
- Timings Flexible (Weekdays & Weekends)
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Tourist Club Area
Whether your level of expertise in MS Office is at the basic, intermediary level or Advanced level, be assured that you will walk out as level experts with REI's MS Office program.
This course covers how to work more efficiently with workbooks and worksheets, enhance the appearance of data and worksheets, perform analysis using functions and use the sorting and filtering features to manage and analyse data.
What will I learn?
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- use the fill operations available to fill a data series
- understand and use formula cell referencing to create more complex formulas
- use a range of logical functions
- apply conditional formatting to ranges in a worksheet
- create and use labels in a workbook
- work with various elements of a worksheet
- use a range of techniques to work with worksheets
- use a range of find and replace techniques
- apply a variety of page setup techniques
- sort data in a list in a worksheet
- filter data in a table
- create effective charts in Microsoft Excel
- use a range of techniques to enhance charts
- apply formatting techniques to text on charts
- This course is intended for current Microsoft Excel users who wish to extend their knowledge and skills beyond building simple workbooks.
- Students should have already completed Excel 2013 basic level course or know how to create and save an excel workbook, enter simple formulas and print and chart data.
Everything around the world is rapidly changing. Be it technology, work environment, economic conditions, geographies, even thought processes. New paradigms are defined every day, keeping up is not only difficult but sometime impossible. The challenge is always to anticipate the trends and prepare oneself for what lies ahead of the curve.
So how does one stay ahead of the proverbial curve? The simple answer is - By redefining the skills to meet the needs of emerging career landscape.
At REI they not only focus on enhancing your current career options but also prepare them to stay ahead of the curve with their cross functional training programs. The institute offers training programs that covers the entire spectrum, from School & College students to CXO Level Positions.
Team REI consists of industry professionals with a collective experience of more than 70 years of local and international experience. The core team consists of domain experts in Management, Finance, Learning & Development, Information Technology and Sales & Marketing.