This Workshop will provide you with the knowledge and skills to Install, Configure and Manage a Microsoft® Exchange Server 2010 messaging environment. It will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2010, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange server deployment.
- Discussing the new features of exchange 2010 and Changes to Continuous Replication from Exchange Server 2007
- Install and deploy Exchange Server 2010
- Configure Mailbox servers and Manage recipient objects
- Managing and Configuring the Client Access server role
- Configure Exchange Server permissions and security for internal and external access
- Managing Massage Transport with Hub Transport and Edge Transport Servers
- Implementing DAG (Database Availability Group) For Mailbox Servers
- Upgrade an Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 organization to Exchange Server 2010
- Shadow Redundancy Mail Flow Scenarios
- Experience with Windows Server 2003 and Microsoft Windows Server 2008 operating systems.
- Experience with Active Directory services in Windows Server 2003 or AD DS Windows Server 2008.
- How to setup exchange 2010 and how to configure the initial settings in order to send and receive e-mails to and from the internet.
About Infocenter Training Institute
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses