This course will provide the participants with advanced knowledge and skills needed to create highly professional spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel®.This course will provide the participants with advanced knowledge and skills needed to create highly professional spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel®.
- Apply advanced analysis techniques to data sets in Microsoft Excel®.
- Import and export data into and out of Microsoft Excel®.
- Develop and work with multiple workbooks in Microsoft Excel®.
- Collaborate on and merge multiple worksheets in Microsoft Excel®.
- Create and edit macros in Microsoft Excel®.
Module 1: Analyzing Data
- The power of a Pivot Table®
- Exploring the power of Pivot Table®
- Creating a Pivot Table®
- Adding and removing fields
- Filtering a Pivot Table®
- Create a trend line
- Create scenarios
- Perform what-if analysis (goal seek)
- Export Microsoft Excel® data
- Import data from different data sources
- Use connections
- Use Microsoft Query
- Create a workspace
- Consolidate data
- Link cells in different workbooks
- Edit links
- Protect files
- Set revision tracking
- Review tracked revisions
- Merge workbooks
- Restrict document access
- Create a macro
- Edit a macro
- Apply conditional formatting
- Add data validation criteria
- Update workbook properties
- Modify Microsoft Excel® default settings
Module 2: Importing and Exporting Data
Module 3: Working with Multiple Workbooks
Module 4: Collaborating with Others
Module 5: Streamlining Workflow
Participants will be evaluated based on their participation in class discussions and activities
About Egyptian Banking Institute
A specialized and unique service provided by EBI's Research and Awareness Department. At the Egyptian Banking Institute, we produce publications every year about the EBI’s business performance, our charitable giving, our efforts to reduce the impact of our businesses on the environment, and other measures of our sustainability.See all Egyptian Banking Institute courses