- Locations: Dokki
- Duration: 16 Hours
This course will provide the participants with the basic knowledge and skills needed to create professional spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel®.
- Create and apply Microsoft Excel® spreadsheet templates.
- Create and format graphic objects in Microsoft Excel® spreadsheets.
- Create and calculate advanced formulas in Microsoft Excel® spreadsheets.
- Sort and filter data in Microsoft Excel® spreadsheets.
Module 1: Creating and Applying Templates
- Create a workbook from a template
- Create a custom template
- Working with comments
- Create a hyperlink
- Insert graphics
- Create AutoShapes
- Format graphic objects
- Create and modify SmartArt™ diagrams
- Create and apply a name for a range of cells
- Working with functions by category
Module 2:Working with Graphic Objects
Module 3: Calculating with Advanced Formulas
- Date and time functions
- Financial functions
- Statistical functions
- Text functions
- Using multiple files and linking worksheets
- Sort data lists
- Filter data lists
- Create and apply advanced filters
- Add subtotals
- Use a Pivot Table®
Module 4:Sorting and Filtering Data
- Participants will be evaluated based on their participation in class discussions and activities
About Egyptian Banking Institute
A specialized and unique service provided by EBI's Research and Awareness Department. At the Egyptian Banking Institute, we produce publications every year about the EBI’s business performance, our charitable giving, our efforts to reduce the impact of our businesses on the environment, and other measures of our sustainability.See all Egyptian Banking Institute courses