This course will provide the participants with the basic knowledge and skills needed to work with spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel®.
- Create basic Microsoft Excel® worksheets and workbooks.
- Edit basic Microsoft Excel® worksheets and workbooks.
- Format the appearance of Microsoft Excel® worksheets.
- Create and perform worksheet calculations.
- Format and print Microsoft Excel® workbook contents
Module 1: Creating a Basic Worksheet
- Explore the user interface and the ribbon
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Navigate and select in Microsoft Excel
- Enter data and save a workbook
- Change worksheet views
- Close and open the workbook
Module 2: Creating and Manipulating Data
- Manipulate data
- Insert and delete cells, columns and rows
- Insert data by using AutoFill
- Modify cell contents
Module 3: Formatting a Worksheet
- Add borders and color to cells
- Change column width and row height
- Apply number formats
- Apply cell styles
- Format data as a table
- Create and format charts
Module 4: Performing Calculations
- Reference data in formulas
- Summarize data by using subtotals
- Conditionally summarize data by using a formula
- Use conditional logic in a formula
Module 5: Printing Workbook Contents
- Printing using default print
- Customizing print options
- Set page breaks and margins
- Set headers and footers
Participants will be evaluated based on their participation in class discussions and activities
About Egyptian Banking Institute
A specialized and unique service provided by EBI's Research and Awareness Department. At the Egyptian Banking Institute, we produce publications every year about the EBI’s business performance, our charitable giving, our efforts to reduce the impact of our businesses on the environment, and other measures of our sustainability.See all Egyptian Banking Institute courses