- This course is intended for novice information workers who want to learn intermediate-level Excel 2010 skills.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Name groups of data.
- Create formulas to calculate values.
- Summarize data that meets specific conditions.
- Find and correct errors in calculations.
- Define styles.
- Make numbers easier to read.
- Change the appearance of data based on its value.
- Limit data that appears on your screen.
- Manipulate worksheet data.
- Define valid sets of values for ranges of cells.
- Sort worksheet data.
- Organize data into levels.
- Look up information in a worksheet.
- Use workbooks as templates for other workbooks.
- Link to data in other worksheets and workbooks.
- Consolidate multiple sets of data into a single workbook.
- Group multiple sets of data.
About IT & Business Consulting Group
Whether you need a one-day onsite training course, full-service consulting, or if you are not really sure which solution will work, we can help.
ITBCG is a leading and innovative learning provider with over twenty years’ experience of providing best in-class learning solutions. We work in partnership with our customers to deliver flexibility, value and service. We develop innovative programs to ensure that every aspect of the learning development, delivery and administration of courses work to our clients’ benefit.
We provide IT and business skills learning to both the private and public sector companies and organizations. Our core training is focused on Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA Citrix, EC-Council, Oracle, and ISC2 and best practice. This includes ITIL® Service Management and ISO, and PMI which is tied into business process improvement, project management, and business analysis and leadership development. See all IT & Business Consulting Group courses