- Price EGP 175
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- This course is intended for novice information workers who want to learn intermediate-level Excel 2010 skills.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Name groups of data.
- Create formulas to calculate values.
- Summarize data that meets specific conditions.
- Find and correct errors in calculations.
- Define styles.
- Make numbers easier to read.
- Change the appearance of data based on its value.
- Limit data that appears on your screen.
- Manipulate worksheet data.
- Define valid sets of values for ranges of cells.
- Sort worksheet data.
- Organize data into levels.
- Look up information in a worksheet.
- Use workbooks as templates for other workbooks.
- Link to data in other worksheets and workbooks.
- Consolidate multiple sets of data into a single workbook.
- Group multiple sets of data.