- This course is intended for novice information workers who want to learn beginning-level Excel 2010 skills.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create workbooks.
- Modify workbook content.
- Modify worksheet content.
- Zoom in on a worksheet.
- Arrange multiple workbook windows.
- Add buttons to the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Customize the ribbon.
- Maximize usable space in the program window.
- Enter and revise data.
- Move data within a workbook.
- Find and replace data.
- Correct and expand upon worksheet data.
- Define Excel tables.
- Format cells.
- Apply workbook themes and Excel table styles.
- Add images to worksheets.
- Add headers and footers to printed pages.
- Prepare worksheets for printing.
- Print worksheets.
- Print parts of worksheets.
- Print charts.
About IT & Business Consulting Group
Whether you need a one-day onsite training course, full-service consulting, or if you are not really sure which solution will work, we can help.
ITBCG is a leading and innovative learning provider with over twenty years’ experience of providing best in-class learning solutions. We work in partnership with our customers to deliver flexibility, value and service. We develop innovative programs to ensure that every aspect of the learning development, delivery and administration of courses work to our clients’ benefit.
We provide IT and business skills learning to both the private and public sector companies and organizations. Our core training is focused on Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA Citrix, EC-Council, Oracle, and ISC2 and best practice. This includes ITIL® Service Management and ISO, and PMI which is tied into business process improvement, project management, and business analysis and leadership development. See all IT & Business Consulting Group courses