- Location: Knowledge Village - Dubai
- Duration: 1 Day
- Timings: Full Time, 09:00am - 4:00pm
By attending this course, you will learn how to apply data analysis techniques to improve your operational and project based work. You will be able to review a range of tools and choose the right ones for the particular application and produce analyses and diagrams that make your reports and business cases easier to read and more effective.
Delegates will learn how to:-
- Develop practical solutions to your business problems through superior spread sheet design.
- Discover methods to dramatically reduce the time you spend on spread sheets.
- Use macros more efficiently.
- Consolidate worksheets from different sources into one workbook.
- Develop efficient techniques for using charts
- Excel Overview
- Conditional Formatting & Sparklines
- Summarizing & Consolidating Data
- Pivot Tables & Slicer
- Lookups and Data Table
- Charts & Validation
- Data Mining
- Data Security in MS Excel
About Specialised Management Group (SMG)
Founded in 2007, Specialised Management Group (SMG) is a leading provider of Specialised Consulting and Methodology, Six Sigma and professional Project and Process Management training. Based in Dubai (United Arab Emirates), their services extend across three continents, from the Middle East to North Africa and Asia.
With more than 60 years of intellectual capacity in Project and Process Management, the team recognises the need for quality and bespoke service within the unique markets encountered.
The company is a globally Registered Education Provider (REP®) through the Project Management Institute PMI®.See all Specialised Management Group (SMG) courses
- Excel 2008 – Intermediate 1TRAINING
AED 563Duration: Upto 4 Hours
- Excel 2007: Essentials 1TRAINING
AED 563Duration: Upto 5 Hours