Learn how to completely Customise Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online or On Premise using just your web browser - no coding tools required!
Here's what some of my students have been saying:
'Good course to get your feet wet in customizing CRM Dynamics.'
'Extremely Valuable - Prepares You for Exam(s)'
'I've been looking for a CRM course to help me pass the Microsoft exam - and at last I've found one (and a great one at that! ;-) )'
'The demo's do a great job of walking through the different areas of customizing CRM - and I now feel a lot more confident!'
Follows the MB2-703 Exam requirements to give you everything you need to ACE the exam!
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is growing fast! 2015 is expecting to be a huge year for Microsoft's flagship services - of which CRM is one of them - with sales growth expected in the $billions.
Demand for developers who know how to configure and customise Dynamics CRM is at an all time high, with US contract rates around $90 an hour and UK rates around £50 and hour.
CRM Online also paves the way for small business to setup specialising as Dynamics 'consultancy houses' - and Microsoft themselves are pushing for MORE partners!
CRM Online can be configured from anywhere in the world, creating exciting opportunities for partners wherever they are based.
So start your journey to becoming an CRM expert!
This course will prepare you for the MB2-703 Microsoft exam - and covers the following topics:
- Design and implement strategies for the creation of Business Units and Security Roles
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM Users and Teams
- Describe the principles of customizing the system
- Create and configure fields for both custom and system entities
- Create and configure custom entities, including standard and activity entities
- Design, create and configure relationships between entities
- Create and configure Views, Charts and Forms for both system and custom entities
- Implement Field Security and Access Team Templates in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Design, create and configure Solutions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Design, create and configure Business Rules and Business Process Flows to guide users through their work