- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 16 Hours
This instructor-led course, Microsoft Dynamics AX Public Sector-Financials, provides students with the necessary tools and resources to perform advanced tasks using Microsoft Dynamics AX Public Sector.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the features of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Public Sector.
- Set up the account structures and financial dimensions for the organization.
- Perform financial budget-related activities in the Budgeting module.
- Perform activities related to commitment accounting, transactions, and line amounts in the General ledger module.
- Perform activities related to purchases, invoices, and vendor details in the Procurement and sourcing and Accounts payable modules.
- Perform activities related to payments due in the Accounts receivable module.
- Perform project accounting activities in the Project management and accounting module.
- Describe Role Centers and generate public sector-related reports.
- Completed the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Finance I and Finance II courses.
- Completed the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Project Essentials and Project Advanced courses.
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for basic processing.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting processes.
- Module 1: Overview
- Module 2: Account Setup
- Module 3: Budgeting
- Module 4: General Ledger
- Module 5: Procurement and Accounts PayableThis module focuses on purchase-, invoice-, and vendor-related activities. It explains steps for creating and invoicing purchase agreements, confirming an unplanned purchase, and invoicing payments to various vendor bank accounts. It also discusses setting up 1099 information and assigning a DUNS+4 number for vendors.
- Module 6: Accounts Receivable
- Module 7: Project Accounting
- Module 8: Role Centers and Reports
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses