- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 24 Hours
This instructor-led course provides learners with knowledge about Microsoft Dynamics AX – Process Manufacturing Production and Logistics. The purpose of this course is to give learners an overview of the business processes and the functionalities available in the Process manufacturing module of Microsoft Dynamics AX. Students will have the opportunity to use the application to perform typical end-user tasks.
- Module 1: Process manufacturing OverviewThis module provides a general overview of Process Manufacturing setups available in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Module 2: Formula Management
- Module 3: Batch Orders
- Module 4: Master Planning
- Module 5: Containerized Packaging
- Module 6: Catch WeightThis module provides a general overview of Catch weight in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Module 7: Lot and Batch Control
- Module 8: Batch Attributes
- Module 9: Vendor Information
- Module 10: Commodity Pricing
- Module 11: Product Compliance
- Module 12: Rebates
- Module 13: Integration with Advanced Warehouse Management
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses