- Locations: Heliopolis
- Duration: Two Lectures per week ( 4 hours each)
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) server Infrastructure certification validates your ability to build comprehensive server infrastructure solutions. It shows that you have the skills needed to run a highly efficient and modern data center, with expertise in identity management, systems management, virtualization, storage, and networking.
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012.
- Administering Windows Server 2012.
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services.
- Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure.
- Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure.
This course is intended for:
- Networking Administrator.
- System Administrator.
- System Engineer.
- Windows Server administrator.
- Server systems administrator.
- Monitoring operator
- Planning Server Upgrade and Migration
- Planning and Implementing a Server Deployment Infrastructure
- Designing and Maintaining an IP Configuration and Address Management Solution
- Designing and Implementing Name Resolution
- Designing and Implementing an Active Directory Domain Services Forest and Domain Infrastructure
- Designing and Implementing an OU Infrastructure and AD DS Permissions Model
- Designing and Implementing a Group Policy Object Strategy
- Designing and Implementing an AD DS Physical Topology
- Planning and Implementing Storage
- Planning and Implementing File Services
- Designing and Implementing Network Access Services
- Designing and Implementing Network Protection
About Campus Education Institute
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses