- Price BHD 1,200
- Duration 80 Hours
- Locations Al Moalem Institute
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows 8
This course teaches the participants the knowledge and skills to configure and administer Windows 8 as a standalone installation or in a corporate environment as part of a Windows Active Directory domain. Participants are provided with the ability to create and deploy images, configure hardware and software, configure networking and back and restore system information.
Topics / Content outline of the Course:
Configuring Windows 8.1 - Exam 70-687
- Installing Windows 8
- Upgrading and Migrating to Windows 8
- Managing Disks and Device Drivers
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Network Connections
- Implementing Wireless Network Connections
- Implementing Network Security
- Securing Windows 8 Desktops
- Configuring Applications
- Optimizing and Maintaining Windows 8 Client Computers
- Configuring Mobile Computing and Remote Access
- Implementing Hyper-V
- Troubleshooting and Recovering Windows 8
- Using Windows PowerShell
Supporting Windows 8.1 - Exam 70-688
- Planning and Implementing Management of Windows 8
- Designing and Implementing Management of Windows 8
- Designing and Implementing an Installation Strategy
- Planning and Implementing Authentication for Windows 8
- Planning and Implementing IP Addressing and Intranet Connectivity
- Implementing and Application Strategy for Windows 8
- Planning and Implementing a Solution for User Settings
- Planning for and Configuring Cloud Services
- Planning and Implementing Windows Intune
- Managing Computers by Using Windows Intune
- Planning and Implementing Access to File and Print Services
- Planning and Implementing Encryption for Windows 8
- Planning and Implementing Endpoint Security
- Planning and Implementing Extranet Connectivity
- Planning and Implementing a Recovery Solution
- Plan and perform installation of Windows 8
- Install Windows 8 on computers that are running an existing operating system.
- Configure disks, partitions, volumes and device drivers in a Windows 8 system.
- Configure network connectivity.
- Install, configure and maintain a wireless network connections.
- Share files and printers.
- Implement tools and technologies that can help secure Windows 8 desktops.
- Configure and control applications in Windows 8.
- Optimize and maintain Windows 8 based computers.
- Configure mobile computer settings and to enable remote access.
- Create and configure virtual machines in Hyper-V for Windows 8 and describe how to use it to support legacy applications.
- Determine how to recover Windows 8 from various failures.
- Describe how to use Windows PowerShell to manage Windows 8. Plan and implement local and remote management methods.
- Plan and implement Windows 8 installation methods.
- Manage user authentication and intranet connectivity.
- Implement encryption and maintain endpoint security.
- Manage user settings, profiles, file resources and print resources.
- Manage and maintain remote access and extranet connectivity.
- Manage and maintain Windows Store apps and desktop apps
- Configure cloud services and manage Windows 8 clients with Windows Intune
- Plan and implement Windows 8 recovery solutions
Target attendees are those seeking to build careers as computer support specialist, Network Analyst, Systems Analyst
Systems Engineer, IT Support Engineer, Technical Consultant etc. The mid and senior level positions are determined by the future skills gained and years of experience. This includes Senior Server Administrator and Senior IT Systems Administrator.
Al Moalem Institute has been established in 1992 by its founder Aqeel Al A’Ali. For the last two decades, it positions itself as “one of the Middle East region’s leading training provider”. It’s our mission to help individuals and corporate clients to achieve their career goals and influence their organization’s success.
Our Internationally affiliated partners provide comprehensive education, certification and qualifications, enhancing careers of professionals and future professionals and ultimately, achieving better results for the organization they serve.
We are dedicated in offering high-quality training programs to each individual or organization as we put emphasis to each training we conduct which is designed to maximize benefits, provide cost-effective and customer-focused solutions. All projects we undertake are handled with extensive expertise and experience to strategy development, to program implementation, and finally, real gains and delivering results.
Our team is composed of competent professionals who particularly aim to deliver high-quality training. Most of our clients are top companies belonging from the private and government organizations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Leadership
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality management Systems
- Information and Communication Technology
- CAD, Primavera and Staad Pro Training
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- 25 Years of excellence provision of human resource development
- First Institute certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest arabic leadership training programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour