- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 16 Hours
- Locations Dokki
During this course, participants will learn how to maintain data consistency and integrity, improve queries, forms, and reports and integrate Microsoft Access™ with other applications.
- Setup data entry controls in Microsoft Access™.
- Create and use advanced query techniques in Microsoft Access™.
- Design and tailor forms in Microsoft Access™.
- Customize reports in Microsoft Access™.
- Export and import file data across different applications.
Module 1: Controlling Data Entry
- Restricting the type of data in a field
- Restricting the amount of data in a field
- Specifying the format of data in a field
- Restricting data by using validation rules
- Create a list of values for a field
Module 2: Advanced Queries
- Create query joins
- Create parameter queries
- Create action queries
- Create sub queries
- Save filters as queries
- Sort data within tables, queries, reports and forms
- Filter data within tables, queries, reports and forms
Module 3: Improving Forms
- Design a form layout
- Enhance the appearance of a form
- Restrict data entry in forms
- Add a command button to a form
- Create multiple item forms
- Create sub forms
Module 4: Customizing Reports
- Organize report information
- Format the report
- Set report control properties
- Control report pagination
- Summarize report information
- Add a sub report to an existing report
- Create a mailing label report
Module 5: Sharing Data across Applications
- Export data from tables
- Export data from queries
- Save and run import specifications
- Export objects in XPS format
- Export objects in PDF format
Participants will be evaluated based on their participation in class discussions and activities
A specialized and unique service provided by EBI's Research and Awareness Department. At the Egyptian Banking Institute, we produce publications every year about the EBI’s business performance, our charitable giving, our efforts to reduce the impact of our businesses on the environment, and other measures of our sustainability.See all Egyptian Banking Institute courses