- This course is intended for information workers who want to learn beginning level Access 2010 skills.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Work in Access 2010.
- Understand database concepts.
- Explore tables.
- Explore forms.
- Explore queries.
- Explore reports.
- Preview and print Access objects.
- Create databases from templates.
- Create databases and tables manually.
- Manipulate table columns and rows.
- Refine table structure.
- Create relationships between tables.
- Create forms by using the Form tool.
- Change the look of forms.
- Change the arrangement of forms.
- Sort information in tables.
- Filter information in tables.
- Filter information by using forms.
- Locate information that matches multiple criteria.
- Create reports by using a wizard.
- Modify report design.
- Preview and print reports.
About IT & Business Consulting Group
Whether you need a one-day onsite training course, full-service consulting, or if you are not really sure which solution will work, we can help.
ITBCG is a leading and innovative learning provider with over twenty years’ experience of providing best in-class learning solutions. We work in partnership with our customers to deliver flexibility, value and service. We develop innovative programs to ensure that every aspect of the learning development, delivery and administration of courses work to our clients’ benefit.
We provide IT and business skills learning to both the private and public sector companies and organizations. Our core training is focused on Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA Citrix, EC-Council, Oracle, and ISC2 and best practice. This includes ITIL® Service Management and ISO, and PMI which is tied into business process improvement, project management, and business analysis and leadership development. See all IT & Business Consulting Group courses