- Locations: 35 el obour buildings Salah Salem, floor 3 â€“ office 7 - Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 40 Hours
MCSA 2012 is a three-part series that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. The three courses collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining, and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. While there is some cross-over in skills and tasks across the courses, this course primarily covers the initial implementation and configuration of core services including Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), networking services, and Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012 configuration.
At the completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure Windows Server 2012.
- Describe Active Directory Domain Services and install a domain controller.
- Create and configure user, group, and computer objects.
- Use Windows PowerShell and other command-line tools to create and configure AD DS objects.
- Configure IPv4 for simple scenarios.
- Install and configure a DHCP server.
- Install and configure DNS service.
- Configure IPv6 for simple scenarios.
- Configure local storage on a server.
- Create and secure files shares and shared printers.
- Create and manage Group Policy objects.
- Secure Windows Servers by Using Group Policy Objects.
- Implement Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
- Managing User and Service Accounts
- Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Configuring and Troubleshooting DNS
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access
- Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server role
- Implementing Network Access Protection? Optimizing File Services
- Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Monitoring Windows Server 2012
- Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
- Implementing Update Management
- Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Implementing Advanced File Services
- Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Implementing Failover Clustering
- Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Implementing Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Implementing AD DS Sites and Replication? Implementing AD CS
- Implementing AD RMS
- Implementing AD FS
Microsoft Course 20410
- Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
- Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
- Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Automating Active Directory Domain Services Administration
- Implementing IPv4
- Implementing DHCP
- Implementing DNS
- Implementing IPv6
- Implementing Local Storage
- Implementing File and Print Services
- Implementing Group Policy
- Securing Windows Servers Using Group Policy Objects
- Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals who have good Windows operating system knowledge and experience and want to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to implement the core infrastructure services in an existing Windows Server 2012 environment