VU and BBS Master of Human Resources Management (MHRM) focuses on HRM different aspects and functions. MHRM is a high-standard program that is relevant and responsive to HRM trends. The program is designed for future HRM professionals who seek to elevate the “Human Capital” of the organization to the next level. The program will expose the participant to a solid HRM foundation that does not only aim to equip participants with the body of knowledge of HRM but also to provide the practical tools and techniques required to attract, develop and retain talents to the organization. Also it aims to create an environment where employees can unleash their potentials in order to achieve personal and professional objectives. Throughout the MHRM program, participants will expand their learning capacities and experience with indispensable skills and knowledge to succeed in HRM careers.
MHRM Overall Structure:
MHRM includes eleven courses which are split into two phases followed by a research.
Phase one includes HRM foundation courses that provide a ground for HRM functions. After completion, participants are qualified for HRM diploma that leads to MHRM (6 courses)
- HRM Overview – Job Analysis and Competency (3 Credits)
- Workforce Planning, Recruiting & Selection (3 Credits)
- Employee Training and Development (3 Credits)
- Performance Management (3 Credits)
- Compensation and Benefits (3 Credits)
- Labor Law and Employee Relations (3 Credits)
Phase two includes courses that build a strategic and holistic business perspective. This allows the participants to integrate the HRM functions into the strategic level. (5 courses)
- Strategic Management (3 Credits)
- Managerial Economics (3 Credits)
- Organizational Behavior (3 Credits)
- Strategic HRM and HRM Strategy (3 Credits)
- Entrepreneurship Foundation (3 Credits)
A research that will be submitted at the end to apply the studied techniques of the participant's choicce.
An applicant must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Demonstrate abilities at a level that is consistent with that expected of graduate level participants and career objectives consistent with the objectives of the program for which the prospective MBA participant is applying.
- Professional experience.
- Have English language proficiency.
The administration of the school reserves the right to waive certain admission requirements in exceptional cases and to provide conditional status to participants
An applicant must provide the following admission documents:
- Copy of Official University Certificate/Transcript
- Copy of ID or passport
- Application fees (200L.E.) submitted with the form
- Applicant CV
- 2 recent Photos
- Recommendation letter (academic or professional)
- First Tuition Fees
Official transcripts (For post graduate certificates/ diplomas obtained)* stating the following:
- Courses studied
- Number of credit hours per each course
- Graduation Grades
(*) VU and BBS retain the right to evaluate the transfer of credit hours from other courses without giving explanation
In 2004, We_They started as We_They - later as "Brilliance Consulting" with a drive to offer exceptional professional business training and management consulting. Brilliance's drive was backed with a deep belief of its founder that something was truly required in professional education and training to bridge the gap between business academic knowledge and market needs in the professional environment.See all Brilliance Business School courses