- Duration 3 Days
- Call +971 44542006
- Locations Al Muhaisnah 2, Dubai, U.A.E. Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Road (E311)
Disaster recovery planning involves more than off-site storage or backup processing. Organizations should also develop written, comprehensive disaster recovery plans that address all the critical operations and functions of the business. The plan should include documented and tested procedures, which, if followed, will ensure the ongoing availability of critical resources and continuity of operations. All these points will be included in the course.
- Detect, understand, handle and control any organization during a crisis.
- Managing disasters, Learn how to depend on accurate accessible and relevant information to help them think clearly, act strategically, plan effectively and make decisions that can save their own interests as well as the interests of their organizations.
Who con Benefit:
- Introduction to disaster in a work place
- Types of disasters and classification
- Top management commitment
- Establishing a planning committee.
- Performing a risk assessment and its rules.
- Establishing priorities for processing and operations
- Determining Recovery Strategies
- Performing Data Collection
- Organizing and documenting a well established written plan
- Developing testing criteria and procedures
- Testing the Plan
- Approving the plan and final wrap up
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology