- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 14 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Introduce participants to the methods and ways that protect them from exposure to fraud.
- Introduce participants to ways and mechanisms to ensure the authenticity of bank checks and how to examine and how to deal with it.
- Familiarize participants with the technical specifications and security visible and invisible in a paper check.
- Methods and ways that protect treasurers and dealers with cash at branches of exposure to fraud.
- Some cases of fraud by false documents and documents that enable the implementation of which crooks plot.
- Methods and mechanisms to ensure the authenticity of bank checks and how to examine and how to deal with them through examples from the reality of the banking business highlights the importance of the use of available tools to detect fraud by checks and mechanisms to deal with those tools.
- View technical and security specifications of visible and invisible in a paper check.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses