Certification Body for Esoteric/Spiritual Sciences: Illuminations Well-Being Center
About: Metaphor Therapy Training:
- Did you know that the subconscious mind stores and presents information in the form of visuals and that we all talk our deeper experiences through the use of descriptive visuals?
Human Mind presents images in three different ways:
- Verbal Metaphors
- Drawing Metaphors
- Imaginary Metaphors
Metaphor Therapy is commonly popular tool used by many psychologists to understanding the client’s subconscious mind beliefs and imagination through the analysis of their drawing and use of colors.
This skill is known as the use of Metaphors in Counseling & Healing. Analysis of metaphor therapy brings greater insight into the presenting issue the client comes in with.
This modality is a fantastic additional training towards your holistic practice and is extremely effective when working with children!
This course teaches you to find out and decode the hidden/core meaning behind the presenting issue the client comes with and combines theory and practice where participants are able to work with the following
- Metaphors save time by providing a direction.
- Research Findings on Metaphors
- The Mind, Metaphor and Health
- Ten Case Study
- Identify a metaphor
- Developing Metaphors
- Work with the metaphor
- Mature changes
- Interpretation of Drawings
- Color Psychology
- Conveying the implications
- Making Therapeutic Changes
- Symbolic Space and Time
- Developing Imagination
- Leading word pictures
- Interpreting the elements of imagination
- Maturing Changes
- Projective Technique
- Associative Technique
- Progressive Technique
- Needless to say that these images can form the very basis of a very effective communication & counseling session
Healthcare and Medical Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 12, 2016 Healthcare and Medical
Unanswered //Jul 24, 2017 Nursing, Healthcare and Medical