- Fees / Price AED 4,588
- Duration 2 Days
- Timings Full Time
- Locations Oud Metha
The Certified EI Specialist program, of Carlton Advanced Management Institute (CAMI, USA), done worldwide in association with Middle Earth HR - the World's 7th Largest Training Company.
Emotional intelligence, an overlapping perspective on human nature. In the most modern organizations degree of effectiveness and productivity of an employee is determined by their degree of Emotional Intelligence. Employment of trained psychologists had a great boom to develop the "competency models" and assist them in identifying, training as well promoting likely star performers for the organization.
EI is an effective science of research pattern on how people's biases to think how one choice is better than another as well as their clarity in differentiating within those for a better judgment. Vital skills for leaders who can perceive emotions confine an understanding of their strengths and weaknesses for addressing problems and handle any future complications with no obstruction.
Are you ready to take challenge of learning on Emotional Intelligence? Be always at the forefront by preparing yourself with the knowledge and skills confined in EI.
Unique benefits to the participants:
- Get a comprehensive, information packed course ware during the program
- Network with other professionals with same background and interest
- Identify Self Awareness and awareness of others
- Understand the importance of self regulation and self confidence
- Identify and improve management using EI in teams
- Learn how to respond and guide others to emotional situations
- Learn how to apply FEEF model
If you are looking for a one-stop solution to all the above needs, your search ends here at Asia's leading Training Organization in the area of HR and People Management for the Corporate Sector - Middle Earth HR.
Our Benefits Include:
- Well researched curriculum design supported by our global research centre - Carlton Advanced Management Institute.
- Experience of mentoring close to 2,000 projects every year in HR and People Management in the large and medium organizations globally
- Building Practicality through our "Glocal" approach- Global Concepts and Local Best Practices.
- End-to-end support from the design through delivery, to evaluation and review of the learning intervention.
We support individual and organizational learning initiatives to develop HR competencies as part of our mission - "Building HRM, Building Human Happiness".See all Middle Earth HR courses
Human Resources Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 13, 2017 Training, Teaching and Education