- Locations: Hyderabad
- Duration: 2 Days
- Timings Full Time, Full Time
HR Analytics is the latest trend in the field of human resource.The goal of human resources analytics is to provide an organization with insights for effectively managing employees so that business goals can be reached quickly and efficiently. It is known that those HR organizations that collect effectiveness data are more likely to be strategic partners. This finding suggests that if HR wants to play a strategic role in organizations, it needs to develop its ability to measure how human capital decisions affect the business and how business decisions affect human capital.
This programme helps the HR Professionals in identifying those key aspects of their employee data which should be measured and analysed in order to meet the organisations overall goals. By the end of this programme, the participants will be able to identify and work with different metrics. They will also understand the nuances of reporting and analysing the data gathered with the help of metrics.
About Middle Earth HR
If you are looking for a one-stop solution to all the above needs, your search ends here at Asia's leading Training Organization in the area of HR and People Management for the Corporate Sector - Middle Earth HR.
Our Benefits Include:
- Well researched curriculum design supported by our global research centre - Carlton Advanced Management Institute.
- Experience of mentoring close to 2,000 projects every year in HR and People Management in the large and medium organizations globally
- Building Practicality through our "Glocal" approach- Global Concepts and Local Best Practices.
- End-to-end support from the design through delivery, to evaluation and review of the learning intervention.
We support individual and organizational learning initiatives to develop HR competencies as part of our mission - "Building HRM, Building Human Happiness".See all Middle Earth HR courses