Meetings come in all shapes and sizes, from the convention to a quick huddle in an office hallway. This one-day program will be concerned with small working meetings; with groups that have a job to do requiring the energy, commitment, and talents of those who participate.
How You Will Benefit:
- Understand the value of meetings as a management tool.
- Recognize the critical planning step that makes meeting time more effective.
- Identify process tools that can help create an open and safe forum for discussion.
- Develop and practice techniques for handling counterproductive behavior.
What You Will Cover:
- The basics for effective meetings
- The best and the worst of meetings
- Holding productive meetings
- Preparing for meetings
- Setting the place
- Leading a meeting
- Process and content
- Process tools, including DeBono’s thinking hats, rules of work, and facilitation skills
- How to control a meeting
- A plan for success
About Change International Business Training
When communicating with investors and business owner, I often ask them: “If you face some problems in managing your business, what would you do?” Although everyone differs in the name of the consultant he would resort to, two final points remain common when they describe that consultant they trust: capability and quality.
Capability means that the business consultant providing you with different and rich business solutions has to be ambitious to provide unique services and products with high quality to meet the needs of your estimated institution and can create an added value for you; quality means to be committed in its quest for excellence to reach beyond what you imagine.
As a business solution company, We_they centers around one point: the continuous improvement of the business solutions it provides through direct contact with business world needs and its changing nature. See all Change International Business Training courses