- Fees / Price EGP 1,350
- Duration 2 to 3 Days
- Locations Villa # 74, Shehab St., Mohandessen-Giza, Egypt
You are on your first project and you have to organize and manage the project kick-off meeting. What do you do first? Do you create the agenda or the invitation list? How do you run a meeting? What preparation do you need? All of these are valid and real questions you, as the meeting manager, must address. There is no doubt about it. Meetings require skill and technique in order for the meeting to achieve its purpose. Disorganized and poorly managed meetings waste time and hurt your credibility as a meeting manager
- Planning and Preparing
- Identifying the Participants
- How to choose the time and place
- How to create the agenda
- How to set up the meeting space
- How to incorporate your electronic options
- Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
- Use an agenda
- Chairing a Meeting
- How to deal with disruptions
- How to professionally deal with personality conflicts
- How to take minutes
- How to make the most of your meeting using games, activities and prizes
We_They (CBA) for professional training is the sole accredited partner of
Cairo university's Research and Commercial studies centre (RCSC) in the Middle East and North Africa Region. CBA is offering a wide variety of services accredited by the Chicago Institute of Business (CIB), and Buffalo University in New York City. CBA is committed to provide a global state of the art consultation services, training services, and cultural development, thereby helping in building capacities, enhancing skills, and making a positive contribution in the development of youth.
We, at CBA, take pride in our accomplishments and we envision building upon our trainings, vocational degrees, consultancy services, and our excellence in training and services. We believe that the rich learning experiences our programs offer can effect powerful and positive transformation in individuals, in their communities, and in their institutions. We work with our partners to design and implement programs that will serve people.
Caliber Cultural Center (CCC) provides an environment, that celebrates Egyptian and International cultures, and implements quality educational and entertaining programs for the community. The Academy seeks to achieve these objectives as follows:
- To provide a venue, and organize a variety of educational, cultural and recreational programs to the public.
- To learn and appreciate different facets of Egyptian heritage, history and cultural context, as well as international cultures.
- To promote the creation, and appreciation of arts.
- To actively serve the community by establishing, maintaining and operating a unique facility and providing services that contribute to the vitality of the community.
- Create an environment that supports a wide range of participants’ interests and provides a wide range of opportunities for development and personal growth.