Course detailsStudying the course, You will explore what meditation is and is not, and how it can still your inner dialogue, help you to get in touch with your emotions and handle negative thoughts and behaviours with positivity and efficiently. You will discover all the ways meditating can benefit you. The course covers the physical benefits such as decreasing muscle tension and reducing anxiety, psychological benefits like building self-confidence and increasing productivity, and even the benefits to spiritual development such as increased awareness and a deeper understanding of the self.
With a focus on helping you to monitor, understand and properly process your thoughts and feelings, meditation crosses over into the practice of mindfulness. The Meditation Diploma Course explores this relationship and how you can use both to balance your mind and live a life of positivity. The course also explains the body's energy system, how meditation affects this and how this helps the mind, body, and spirit.
Of course, you will be guided through the practical aspects of how to meditate, what you can do to prepare to meditate, and how to start the practice and develop it depending on your needs and goals. Along with basic forms of meditation that help you get into the mindset and process of meditating, mindful, transcendental, and concentration meditation types are covered extensively.
In addition to opening you up to the benefits, principles, and practices of a variety of meditation types, the Meditation Diploma Course also guides you through setting up, marketing and running your own meditation groups.
- Module 1. Introduction to Meditation Practice
- Module 2. The Mind's Influence on Our Emotions
- Module 3. Benefits of Meditation
- Module 4. Mindfulness and Meditation
- Module 5. The Body's Energy System
- Module 6. Preparing to Meditate
- Module 7. Types of Meditation
- Module 8. Mindful Meditation
- Module 9: Transcendental Meditation
- Module 10. Concentration Meditation
- Module 11. Other Types of Meditation
- Module 12. Your Meditation Practice
- Module 13: Starting a Meditation Group
About Centre of Excellence
Where E-Learning Becomes Life-Changing!
Centre of Excellence is recognised worldwide as one of the leading online training providers, with hundreds of thousands of learners having gained vital skills and qualifications online via our Centre.
Our aim is to help you to achieve excellence in every area of your life via quality distance learning training courses. Whether you're looking to learn a new skill, to gain a qualification for a new career or to start a new business, Centre of Excellence can help you to achieve your goals and get to where you want to be.
- All of our courses come with full support from our dedicated team of tutors in your chosen subject field always on hand to help you complete your studies with us.
- We provide a state-of-the-art online learning platform where you can access your course materials 24/7 across any device.
- Whether you decide to study from home, from work or from wherever you choose, there are no deadlines for completing your work so you can study in your own time at your own pace.
- With over 1000 different flexible courses to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find something to fulfill your needs