The Medical Law and Ethics, Psychology and Therapeutic Procedures course covers the history and science of the medical field in general and the medical assisting profession in particular.
In this course, Medical Assistant study:
- Concepts related to patient reception in the medical office and preparing for the day
- Professional behavior in the workplace
- Office management, including the responsibilities an office manager has to the office, the staff and the physician
- Medical office safety, security and emergency procedures
- How to maintain equipment and inventory
- The functions of computers in the medical office
- The role of ergonomics in the health of the staff and patients
- How to provide mobility assistance and support to patients with special physical and emotional needs
- The basic principles of psychology, psychological disorders, diseases, available treatments, and medical terminology related to mental and behavioral health
- Medical law and ethics in relation to health care
Is it right for me?
- Administrative Assistant
- Hospital Ward/Unit Clerk
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Receptionist
- Medical Records Clerk
- Medical Secretary
- Medical Support Staff
- Patient Representative
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses