- ISO 15189 specifies the quality management system requirements particular to medical laboratories
- ISO 15189 standards based on the details of ISO/IEC 17025:1999 General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
- ISO 15189 advises the users of the laboratory service, the collection of patient samples, the interpretation of test results, acceptable turnaround times, how testing is to be provided in a medical emergency and the lab's role in the education and training of health care staff.
- ISO 15189 bring standardized process to the laboratory systems
- ISO 15189 is a quality bench mark to all medical labs
- ISO 15189 addressing to eliminate waste and inefficiencies
- It Creates management accountability
- It will increase the customer confidence and trust
Why Choose TransformEd?
TransformEd has been established primarily to satisfy the needs of Individuals, Institution and Industries through education, training and consulting. Many people reach a saturation in their career after sometime since the experiential knowledge is only limited to the opportunity available in the workplace. But few come out successfully because of their attention to looking at learning opportunities beyond the boundaries of the workplace.See all TransformEd courses
Healthcare and Medical Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 12, 2016 Healthcare and Medical