- Locations: Abu Dhabi
- Duration: 2 Days
To ensure lhal delegates art competent 10 the standards of the STCW code in the provision immediate first aid in the event of an accident or other medical emergency aboard ship hv demonstrating knowledge and understanding of human bod vs functioning, pharmacology, and use of available equipment.
- Candidates shall be required to demonstrate competence through knowledge, understanding and ability w ith regards to.
- Use of first aid kits.
- Body stmeture and function.
- Toxicological hazards on board.
- Casually examination.
- Spinal injuries.
- Burns, scaids and effects of heal and cold.
- Fractures, dislocation and muscular injuries.
- Medical care of rescued persons.
- Radio medical advice.
- Cardiac arrest, drawing and asphyxia.
About Emirates Technical & Safety Development Center LLC
The Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre [ETSDC] was established in 1994 as a purpose-built training centre, specialising in safety training for the oil and gas and marine industries.
ETSDC is a leading Middle-East specialist in providing world class Safety training to global and regional approved standards.The Centre is situated in Abu Dhabi's Mussafah Industrial Area and has easy access to the sea, which enables us to carry out their lifeboat and fast rescue boat trainings in a realMan Lifting environment, which makes us the only training centre that can run these training in the GCC.See all Emirates Technical & Safety Development Center LLC courses