- Location: Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Timings: Flexible options
- Sudden cardiac arrest
- Basic CPR skills
- Basic life support care – unresponsive and breathing, unresponsive and not breathing, Using an AED.
- Foreign body airways obstruction
- First aid primary and secondary assessments
- Caring for a serious neck injury – bleeding, head, neck, back, shock management, swollen and deformed limbs
- Minor injury
- Facial injuries
- Caring for sudden illness – Altered mental status, stroke, diabetic emergencies, seizures, breathing difficulty, asthma, server allergic reactions, pain/pressure in chest, severe abdominal pain
- Bites and stings
- Environmental emergencies – heat exhaustion, heat stroke, hypothermia, frostbite
- Addition considerations – emergency moves, emotional considerations
About Gulf Nanny
- We are a small company based in Dubai.
- With years of experience dealing with families and nannies all around the world.
- We can be flexible and fit around your schedule and make your household happy and safe.
- We enjoy becoming part of your surrounding, blending in whilst making a big impact and change on your children's safety and welfare.
- We run courses all around the gulf, supplying families with help and advice.
Teaching and Education Related Questions
- Introduction to Trainer Skills Oxford Home Study College
AED 1,873Duration: 200 Hours
- Dealing with Customer Complaints Certificate New Skills Academy
AED 1,098Duration: Upto 8 Hours
- Train the Virtual Trainer Corvit NetworksDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom
- Certified Instructional Designer Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
AED 2,066Duration: 6 Weeks Live virtual classroom