MEDIC First Aid Basic Plus is a combined adult CPR, AED, and first-aid training programme designed specifically for the occupational first-aid provider. This extremely flexible programme will help employers meet OSHA and other federal and U.S. state regulatory requirements for training employees in how to respond and care for medical emergencies at work
You can study the Medic First Aid Plus course by attending a one-day classroom course in either in our training centres or at your company premises. All RRC First Aid courses are led by our expert first-aid trainers.
About RRC Middle East
RRC Middle East is able to draw on the resources of the UK parent company, including over 80 years' educational training experience and unmatched expertise in the international delivery of health, safety and environmental training programmes. RRC provides many benefits to our customers in the Middle East region:
- delivering the best English/Arabic training and consultancy you can get.
- reflecting international best practice.
- Course materials that are the benchmark in the safety training industry used by over 100 training providers worldwide.
- ensuring our customers feel supported and looked after.
- ensuring our courses are up to date and continually improved.
- with a commitment to and continual improvement.