The Clinic is open to Professional Lawyers, Lawyers working in Law departments of Organizations, Managers with responsibilities in disputes resolution or Managers with interest in developing Mediation Skills and Entrepreneurs desirous of learning to mediate.
The Mediation Skills Clinic has three main learning objectives:
- To enhance understanding of the process of mediation as a viable method of addressing and resolving conflicts in various contexts
- To learn the art of deploying mediation skills in assisting disputing parties to engage each other and resolve conflicts
- To gain insights into the qualities and attributes of a good mediator and assess one's own standing on the attributes.
It is in this context that the Mediation Skills Clinic is being organized in which the following themes will be explored:
- The Meaning, Modalities and Comparative Advantages of Mediation Methodology
- Stages in the Mediation Process
- Skills and Competencies of Professional Mediators
- Pitfalls in Mediation
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses