- Price EGP 1,200
- Duration 24 Hours
- Locations 30 Misr Helwan Agricultural Rd., Al Maadi, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Learning about media translation from one of the best in the field Tarek El Snoty who is a translation Professor in Mass Communication Cairo University, Ain Shams, Helwan and Modern Academy. Also, he's a Deputy Editor-in-Chief at El Ahram El-Masa'ay and has books written in the same field as well.
- Basics of media translation of headlines and news.
- How to deal with different news agencies
- How to deal with translating photojournalistic photos
- How to structure and translate articles and news from English to Arabic in an appealing and accurate context.
We’re a group of learning enthusiasts and hardcore techies; in a time where technology is becoming a major part of our lives all in a single click or touch. We seek to be more than just consumers of technology; we’re looking for teaching and developing Egyptian talents to compete with the national and international marketSee all Geek Zone Training Center courses