- Locations: 93 Mostafa Alnahas , Nasr City , Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 24 Hours
Candidates for this exam operate in computing environments that use as a desktop operating system in an enterprise environment. Candidates should have at least one year of experience in the IT field, as well as experience implementing and administering any Windows client operating system in a networked environment.Candidates should be able to install, deploy, and upgrade to Windows 7, including ensuring hardware and software compatibility. Additionally, candidates should be able to configure pre-installation and post-installation system settings, Windows security features, network connectivity applications included with Windows 7, and mobile computing. Candidates should also be able to maintain systems, including monitoring for and resolving performance and reliability issues. Candidates should have a basic understanding of Windows PowerShell syntax.
- Installing, Upgrading, and Migrating to Windows 7 .
- Configuring Disks and Device Drivers .
- Configuring File Access and Printers on Windows 7 Client Computers .
- Configuring Network Connectivity .
- Configuring Wireless Network Connections .
- Securing Windows 7 Desktops .
- Optimizing and Maintaining Windows 7 Client Computers .
- Configuring Mobile Computing and Remote Access in Windows 7