- Duration: 105 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
This complete track is available in the evening schedule. Individual courses are available in the full day schedule.
If you are developing .NET Framework 4.0 applications that use Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, the new Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist, MCTS, credential provides a simpler and more targeted framework to showcase your technical skills in addition to the skills that are required for specific developer or enterprise programmer job roles.
Developers holding the MCTS certification have demonstrated breadth and depth of skills and knowledge of:
• Web application technology and data access in Web applications
• Web services, .NET Framework remoting, Enterprise Services, and Message Queuing technology.
The MCTS certifications are appropriate for:
• Web developers, Windows developers, or enterprise software developers
MCTS candidates should have at least one year of experience developing Web-based, Microsoft Windows-based, or distributed applications by using the .NET Framework 1.0, the .NET Framework 1.1, and the .NET Framework 2.0 or 3.5. Candidates should have a working knowledge of Visual Studio 2008.
About SitesPower Training Institute
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses