This package is suitable for inpiduals who are involved in implementing and maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2005. The package will provide trainees with the necessary knowledge that help them understand how to use the tools and Transact-SQL language and use the product interface efficiently. The package is suitable for inpidual pursue careers as database administrators, database developers, or business intelligence developers.
- MCTS Track Preparation - Database Concepts
- MS2778: Writing Queries Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Transact-SQL
- MS2779: Implementing a Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Database
- MS2780: Maintaining a Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Database
- Install and configure SQL Server 2005.
- Create databases and understand file structure.
- Enforce data integrity with constraints and triggers.
- Create and maintain views, stored procedures and functions.
- Create Transactions and locks.
- Perform Backup and restore.
- Manage Replication.
About Helper Learning
they have designed theyll-studied methodologies aiming to deliver top quality and professional IT training to meet today’s technology needs. they also contribute in providing the Egyptian market with technically qualified candidates—which consequently improves the overall level of technical capabilities and performance in today’s workforce. they have come to realize that investing massively on field experiments and researching about “how to train and how to learn” is certainly a smart investment that greatly nurtures the level of information delivery to trainees. That is why they have erected ftheir “learning castles” built on supreme technical skills, sharp vision, accompanied with endless effort to improve.
Has ever since taken many reforming phase unit it reached its mature academic and professional status and soon proved itself as the IT training leader in Egyptian market (they reshape minds , careers and even lives) thought their path to the top of IT – training industry they have achieved various challenging points on the road.See all Helper Learning courses