- Fees / Price AED 12,478
- Duration 10 days
- Locations Knowledge Village
MCTS: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Trade and Logistics
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Trade and logistics functionality includes managing the supply chain foundation, managing distribution and trade, and managing BOMs. Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 introduces advanced Trade & Logistics functionality.
The course is targeted toward sales and purchase managers, salespeople, purchasers, and other users in organizations that are responsible for the setup and administration of trade and logistics, inventory management, and quarantine management functionality.
This course includes:
- Create products and product masters.
- Create purchase Cycle and sales Cycle including Financial transactions
- Setup Quality Management and understand Non Conformances
- Create Inventory Journals like Movement, BOM, Transfer, Counting etc.
- Setup and Manage Quarantine Management functionality
- Setup and Manage Reservations
- Create Trade Agreements for Customers, Vendors
- Purchase Requisition Setup and functionality
- Sales Quotations
- Commission Calculation
- ABC Analysis
- Reporting in forecasting Sales and Purchase expectations
- Understand the Concept of Bills of Material (BOM)
- Explain the BOM calculation Structure
- Costing Versions
- Create Sales Order using BOM Configuration
- Inquiries and Reports based on BOM
Koenig Dubai is a “near-shore” branch of Koenig Solutions which is World’s #1 Offshore Training company. Koenig is well known for its educational courses which is the reason our customers travel thousands of miles for training and certification.
Koenig was the winner of Microsoft Citizenship Partner of the Year award for 2009. Koenig was also the Microsoft Learning Partner of the Year Finalist for 2008. Participants from all over the world (61 countries at last count) regularly travel to Koenig to upgrade their skills.
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Accounting, IT, Computing and Technology