- Duration 64 Hours
- Locations Kuwait City, Kuwait City
System Center Configuration Manager 2012 to deploy and manages software and asset management.
- Plan, deploy, and manage Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012 for the enterprise environment.
- Plan for and complete client deployment.
- Configuring WDS, configuring PXE, configuring the VM build environment
- Use inventory collection, software metering, and Asset Intelligence.
- Distribute software using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012.
- Deploy , manage, and monitor software updates.
- How to manage network users, computers, and other devices using one console.
- How to use Microsoft configuration manager to deploy different operating systems to different types of computers.
- How to install programs, updates, and hardware drivers using Microsoft configuration man ager.
- How to Maintaining and Monitoring System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- How to Migrating from System Center Configuration Manager 2007 to System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
This Training program is for Systems Engineers who need to plan a Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager deployment. They have three to five years of experience in medium to large enterprise organizations supporting multiple desktop and server computers that run Microsoft Windows
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses