- Duration 80 Hours
- Locations Kuwait City, Kuwait City
This track is for IT professional who configures & deploys Microsoft SharePoint 2013.
During this course the students will learn how to install, configure and administer SharePoint, and also manage and monitor sites and users by using SharePoint 2013.
- How to Install SharePoint Server Prerequisites and SharepointServer
- How to Create a Web Application
- How to Create a Site Collection
- How to Configure Authentication
- How to Configure Search
- How to Implement a Backup Strategy
- Network Administrators
- Database Administrators
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses