- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Kuwait City, Kuwait City
Demonstrate your expertise at designing and developing fast and fluid Windows 8 apps.
During this track, students will learn how to create Windows Store application, configure standard controls, implement the Layout using Windows 8 Built-In Controls , present data in the user interface using data binding, and Manage a Windows Notification Service (WNS) Channel.
- How to use Microsoft Visual Studio 2013.
- How to write C# code.
- How to perform basic IO operation.
- How to create Windows Store Apps using Microsoft Visual Studio 2013.
- How to present data in the user interface using data binding.
- How to respond to application lifecycle events.
- How to handle navigation scenarios in a Windows Store app.
- How to implement tiles and toast notifications in a Windows Store app.
- How to implement various data access scenarios for Windows Store apps.
- How to add animations and transitions.
- How to work with the Push Notification Service (WNS).
- How to manage Windows authentication and web authentication in Windows 8 apps.
- How to use Windows.Store Classes to Support Trial App Conversion
- How to implement In-App Purchase in an App
Developers who want to know how to develop windows Store Applications.
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses