Demonstrate your expertise in creating and deploying modern web applications and services.
- How to use Microsoft Visual Studio 2013.
- How to write Java Script/CSS3 and HTML5 code.
- How to Style HTML5 pages by using CSS3.
- How to Design and Implement Security.
- How to Design the Web Application Architecture.
- How to Develop ASP.Net MVC 4 Web Application.
- How to Troubleshoot and Debug Web Applications.
- How to Design and Implement Security for Web Application.
- How to Create and consume ASP.NET Web API services.
- How to store and access data stored in Windows Azure Storage.
- How to host services on various Windows Azure environments.
- How to Deploy Services
Developers who want to know how to develop Web Applications.
About Infocenter Training Institute
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses