This course covers implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. This course focuses on the initial implementation and configuration of core services, such as Networking, Storage, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Group Policy, File and Print Services and Hyper-V.
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 - Exam 20-410
- Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
- Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
- Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Automating Active Directory Domain Services
- Implementing IPv4
- Implementing Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- Implementing DNS
- Implementing IPv6
- Implementing Local Storage
- Implementing File and Print Services
- Implementing Group Policy
- Securing Windows Servers Using Group Policy Objects
Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Administering Windows Server 2012 - Exam 20-411
- Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Domain Name System
- Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Managing User and Service Accounts
- Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access
- Installing, Configuring and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role
- Implementing Network Access Protection
- Optimizing File Services
- Configuring Encryption an Advanced Auditing
- Implementing Update Management
- Monitoring Windows Server 2012
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services - Exam 20-412
- Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Implementing Advance File Services
- Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Implementing Distributed Active Directory Domain Services Deployments
- Implementing Active Directory Domain Services Sites and Replication
- Implementing AD CS
- Implementing Active Directory Rights Management
- Implementing and Administering AD FS
- Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Implementing Failover Clustering
- Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Implementing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Install and configure Windows Server 2012
- Describe AD DS
- Manage Active Directory objects
- Automate Active Directory administration
- Implement IPv4
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement IPv6.
- Implement local storage.
- Implement file and print services.
- Implement Group Policy.
- Secure Windows Server by using Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Implement server virtualization by using Hyper -V Configure and troubleshoot Domain Name System
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services
- Manage User and Service Accounts
- Implement Group Policy Infrastructure
- Manage User Desktops and Using Group Policy
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server
- Implement Network Access Protection
- Implement Remote Access
- Optimize File Services
- Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Deploy and Maintain Server Images
- Implement Update Managements
- Monitor Windows Server 2012 Configure advanced features for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS), and configure IP Address Management (IPAM) with Windows Server 2012.
- Configure and manage iSCSI, BranchCache and FSRM.
- Configure DAC to manage and audit access to shared files.
- Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes multiple domains and forests.
- Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes locations.
- Implement and configure an Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) deployment.
- Implement an AD RMS deployment.
- Implement an AD FS deployment.
- Provide high availability and load balancing for web-based applications by implementing Network Load Balancing (NLB).
- Implementing and validate high availability and load balancing for web based applications by implementing NLB.
- Provide high availability for network services and applications by implementing failover clustering.
- Implement a fail-over cluster, and validate a highly available network service.
- Deploy and manage Hyper-V virtual machines in a fail-over cluster.
- Implement a back-up and disaster recovery solution based on business and technical requirements.
Target attendees who want to build career as computer support specialist, Network Analyst, Systems Analyst, Systems Engineer, IT Support Engineer, Technical Consultant etc. The mid and senior level positions are determined by the future skills gained and years of experience. This includes Senior Server Administrator and Senior IT Systems Administrator.
Al Moalem Institute has been established in 1992 by its founder Aqeel Al A’Ali. For the last two decades, it positions itself as “one of the Middle East region’s leading training provider”. It’s our mission to help individuals and corporate clients to achieve their career goals and influence their organization’s success.
Our Internationally affiliated partners provide comprehensive education, certification and qualifications, enhancing careers of professionals and future professionals and ultimately, achieving better results for the organization they serve.
We are dedicated in offering high-quality training programs to each individual or organization as we put emphasis to each training we conduct which is designed to maximize benefits, provide cost-effective and customer-focused solutions. All projects we undertake are handled with extensive expertise and experience to strategy development, to program implementation, and finally, real gains and delivering results.
Our team is composed of competent professionals who particularly aim to deliver high-quality training. Most of our clients are top companies belonging from the private and government organizations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Leadership
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality management Systems
- Information and Communication Technology
- CAD, Primavera and Staad Pro Training
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- 25 Years of excellence provision of human resource development
- First Institute certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest arabic leadership training programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.